Protection of personal information
We respect your privacy
In the event that you provide any personal information to our website www.portal-m.si, we will respect your privacy.
Our policy regarding the protection of information is as follows:
- We inform our users of exactly how we are going to use the information entered in different forms on our website. This information is never available to third parties.
- We never loan out information regarding our users, nor do we sell the information or allow for any third party to use such information in any way.
Consent to the processing of personal data
By submitting or completing the required personal and other data I declare that I am informed and I give my consent and I expressly permit and authorize the company Portal & M d.o.o., (hereinafter: the company) to collect and process my personal data and other data that I have entered in the input form (hereinafter: data) for the purposes of direct marketing of services and products of the company (for example, information about their newest services and products, inquiries, preparation of offer or response and establishing of contact and/or communication, whereby the company can use various communication channels – telephone, ordinary mail, e-mail). The company shall collect and process the obtained personal data in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR and the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data.
I am informed that I can unsubscribe at any time from receiving of any commercial e-mails intended for direct marketing of services (hereinafter: commercial e-mails) by submitting a written statement to the company e-mail address email@example.com or to the address Portal & M d.o.o., Zaloška cesta 110, 1000 Ljubljana. I am informed that, after receiving my statement, the company will stop using my personal data for the purpose of direct marketing. I am informed that when I unsubscribe from the commercial e-mails I also automatically unsubscribe from receiving of all notifications to which I might be logged in. I am informed that with my unsubscribe from commercial e-mails the company stops using my personal data for the purpose of direct marketing and I can require from the company at any time in writing to permanently or temporarily stop using my personal data for the purpose of direct marketing.
I declare that I am informed and I agree that my personal data are managed and processed or used by the company Portal & M d.o.o. in its database of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing. I declare that I am informed about the fact that I submit my personal data on a voluntary basis and without any consequences if I refuse.
The data controller ensures that all individuals whose data are processed have all rights in accordance with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and the applicable legislation in the field of personal data protection. You can send your request regarding your personal data processed by us to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or to address Portal & M d.o.o. for the purposes as follows:
- To obtain a confirmation if we process any personal data relating to you
- To obtain access to personal data relating to you
- To obtain the information about: the purpose of the processing, the nature of personal data concerned, the users and categories of users to whom the personal data are disclosed and the period of personal data storage
- To make a correction of personal data relating to you
- To delete the personal data relating to you
- To limit our processing / use of personal data relating to you
- To make objections to the processing / use of personal data relating to you
- To revoke your consent to use / process one or more personal data relating to you
We will fulfil your request as soon as possible, but not later than within 1 month at the latest.
With regard to our processing of personal data relating to you, you have the right to put in a complaint at the Information Commissioner.
Portal & M d. o. o.
Zaloška cesta 110
Phone: +386 1 54 00 166
GSM: +386 51 606070
FAX: +386 1 54 00 660
Mon. – Thursday and Sunday 9h-23h
Fridax and Sutarday 9h-1h